This is the best thing i’ve ever heard
My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade - 0:00
Green Day - Good Riddance - 0:12
Panic! at the Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies - 0:24
blink-182 - What’s My Age Again? - 0:34
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle - 0:46
We The Kings - Check Yes Juliet - 0:46
Third Eye Blind - Graduate - 0:56
All Time Low - Weightless - 0:58
All Time Low - Dear Maria Count Me In - 1:07
Switchfoot - Meant to Live - 1:18
Fall Out Boy - Sugar We’re Going Down - 1:07
My Chemical Romance - I’m Not Okay (I Promise) - 1:29
Boys Like Girls - Thunder - 1:40
30 Seconds to Mars - Kings and Queens - 1:50
Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue - 1:59
Relient K - Be My Escape - 2:00
Relient K - Sadie Hawkins Dance - 2:03
Simple Plan - I’d Do Anything - 2:14
Paramore - Misery Business - 2:15
Rise Against - Savior - 2:25
Sum 41 - Fat Lip - 2:33
My Chemical Romance - Teenagers - 2:34
Fountains of Wayne - Stacy’s Mom - 2:43
All American Rejects - Gives You Hell - 2:51
blink-182 - Feeling This - 2:53
Lit - My Own Worst Enemy - 3:08
Sum 41 - In Too Deep - 3:09
The Cab - One of THOSE Nights - 3:37
Relient K - High of 75 - 3:37
blink-182 - I Miss You - 3:37
Paramore - That’s What You Get - 3:48
AFI - Miss Murder - 4:03
Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Anthem - 4:04
Cute Is What We Aim For - Curse of Curves - 4:18
30 Seconds to Mars - Closer to the Edge - 4:30
A Day to Remember - All I Want - 4:45
Mayday Parade - Jamie All Over - 4:57
Fall Out Boy - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - 4:57
Cartel - Say Anything (Else) - 5:22
Taking Back Sunday - MakeDamnSure - 5:37
Rise Against - Audience of One - 5:47
Fall Out Boy - Sugar We’re Going Down - 5:48
I FOUND IT KEANI!!
Nude Portraits series by photographer Trevor Christensen
This is my new favorite thing
HOLY MOTHER OF JEEZ LOUISE ON A FLIPPIN STICK
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into someones eyes when I’m telling them how I feel. It’s hard enough to say anything about my feelings and I know I’d just make it worse for myself by over-analyzing their reaction or lack of.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
I think I’d be more likely to call a friend than family. Probably you, but it would have to be super dramatic. I’d probably joke around a bit and say we have a ‘little issue’ and whatnot, and if anything turned south you can be sure I died trying to be a hero ‘cause I would if I could save someones life before my own. Then end with some dramatic and sappy quote from something like “each day’s a gift and not a given right” or something from batman like “You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain”.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
This is near impossible since I relate these two exactly hand-in-hand with each other. I want to say trust, but I keep leaning towards love. Not sure why, maybe I’m just a romantic at heart.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
the one I love most.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
The only person I can think of is Robin Williams. I certainly would. I think he deserves to know how much he has been missed and how much people care for him. Give him one last chance to do what he wanted here. Well worth it.
11. Does love = sex?
No? Well.. It doesn’t have to be.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
yuck, yucky feelings question. I was texting Stefanie, I think it was about the upcoming future and just general anxieties about leaving and anger bottled up that I just needed to say to someone.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
my passion for fashion.
Welll my passion for acting. If I failed and had to end it that would break me. It’s been such a huge part of my life and has kept be pushing forward and I don’t know how I would have lasted without it. It constantly helps me grow as a person and keeps me learning and gives me confidence and knowledge and perspective. It’s everything to me.
But also maybe my passion for fashion. I mean come on…
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
Maybe try a little better to hang out with friends more or try and have a more adventurous summer. Moping in my room for days in the dark did no good.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
Yes. I don’t see why someone wouldn’t, it’s the right thing to do. Get him help afterwards too. I couldn’t just let someone die if I could do something about it, regardless of their status.
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
My grandmother would probably beat me senseless if I saved her, so it’s safe to say I’d let her go. But I’d hold it out for as much time as I could, and as much time as she needed to come to terms with the situation.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
Umm I’m not sure, It was probably recently. Just little stuff here and there in my attempts to be a better friend, nicer person, helpful hero and whatnot.
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I would wish that I do really well chasing a career and that I gain a lot more confidence to do things and to have people proud of me and me proud of them and hopefully become a better person and a cooler friend and such.
- 1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
- 2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
- 3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
- 4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
- 5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
- 6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
- 7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
- 8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
- 9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
- 10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
- 11. Does love = sex?
- 12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
- 13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
- 14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
- 15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
- 16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
- 17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
- 18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
- 19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
- 21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
- 22. Are you old fashioned?
- 23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
- 24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
- 25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I don’t know what jfk stands for… so.. both?
1. bake cupcakes for:
dmmd: Mink.. ‘cause he seems like he needs them.. or a hug
deathnote: Mello. Same reason, and to see his reaction.
2. trust with the keys to my car:
3. put thumbtacks on the chair thereof:
4. have a crush on:
5. pack up and leave if they moved next door:
dmmd: uhh fedora guy?
6. vote for President:
dmmd: Noiz, he seems chill.
7. pick as my partner in a buddy movie:
deathnote: (I have no idea what a buddy movie is) BB
8. pair up:
dmmd: I have no idea XD
9. vote off the island and into the volcano:
dmmd: evil guy… ._.
10. wheedle into fixing my MP3 player
You are in high school.
You dropped out of high school. (don’t follow my example, kids)
You live within 20 minutes of your best friend. (FOR NOW)
You don’t have a best friend
You live within 20 minutes of the last person you kissed.
You live within 20 minutes of your ex.
You have hugged someone in the last 48 hours.
You have been to the movies within the last week.
You have dated 3 or more people just this year.
You have been a designated driver.
You have broken merchandise and not paid for it.
You have played strip poker.
You are Catholic.
You are atheist.
You recycle regularly.
You are a brunette.
You have dated a blonde.
You are friends with a redhead.
You are taller than your mum.
You are taller than your dad.
You have a bank account.
You’ve written a check for less than $5.
You have visited the Statue of Liberty.
You have visited the Eiffel Tower.
You have visited Big Ben.
You have visited the Colosseum.
You have visited The Great Wall of China.
You have never been out of the country.
You have been a waiter/waitress.
You own a Bible.
You own something with a Pentagram on it.
You have used a Ouija Board.
You have been a witch for Halloween.
You have been a zombie for Halloween.
You have your eyebrow pierced.
You have a Monroe piercing.
You have your nose pierced.
You have no tattoos.
You have more than 2 tattoos.
You straighten your hair occasionally.
You have worn a dress in the last 3 days.
You live somewhere that gets snow.
You celebrate Hanukkah.
You were at your own house last New Year’s.
You were at a bar last New Year’s.
You slept through last New Year’s.
You have worked on Christmas Eve.
You have worked on Christmas.
You have been told ‘I love you’ by someone today.
You were told by someone who’s not family.
You slept in your own bed last night.
You regret kissing the last person you kissed.
You are wearing a necklace right now.
You are wearing something red.
You are wearing something blue.
You are wearing something purple.
Your phone number ends with an even number.
You have kissed the last person you called/texted.
You are currently listening to music.
You are waiting for something.
You don’t like seafood.
You have eaten deer sausage.
You have given a complete stranger your phone number
You have been hit on at work.
You have been hit on by someone more than 20 years older than you.
You have been whistled at.
You were creeped out by it.
You are a good speller.
You are very punctual.
You were dating someone in December of 2008.
You are still dating that person.
You have cheated on someone.
You have been on a cruise ship.
You have camped out in your own backyard.
You are wearing something that doesn’t belong to you.
You are a Pisces.
You are an Aquarius.
You are a Leo.
You wonder what will happen when you die.
You are afraid of the dark.
You write in all capital letters.
You have been told you have nice handwriting.
You have had a song written for you.
You have had a picture drawn of you.
You have curly/wavy hair.
You are wearing a watch.
You are wearing flip flops.
You wouldn’t date someone who smoked.
You know someone with the same birthday as you.
You are a morning person.
You are a night owl.
You slept in past 10 am today.
You have big plans for next weekend.
You are thinking of someone right now.
Your job is stressing you out.
You don’t have a job.
You have never had a job.
You were fired from your last job.
You know sign language.
You will usually try something at least once.
You have been swimming in the last month.
You are pessimistic by nature.
You have taken a ballet class.
You have taken karate.
You have taken gymnastics.
You wish on shooting stars.
You wish at 11:11.
Your birthday has already come this year.
You have been in a relationship that lasted longer than a year.
You aren’t over your ex.
You have gone after someone you knew was bad for you.
You have let someone use you.
You were/are a teenage mom.
You are an otaku
You are a cosplayer.
You were named after someone.
You like your name.
Your last drink was water.
You have visited somewhere said to be ‘haunted’.
You have skipped school just because you didn’t feel like going.
You have taken medicine when you ‘feel a headache coming on’.
You are self-conscious about your body.
You have a hangover
You have a pet fish.
You have had a Jehovah’s Witness show up at your house.
You have a good parent.
Your parents are still married. (for now)
You have step-siblings.
You are the oldest.
You are adopted.
You have a triplet
You don’t want kids.
You want more than four kids.
You have a bad temper.
You have made out with a complete stranger
You usually make the first move in an intimate situation.
You have broken your arm.
You have had to get stitches on your face.
You have had an MRI.
Your fingernails are painted.
You like to draw.
You like to sing.
You can play an instrument.
You keep a lot of secrets from people.
You don’t think people would accept you if they really got to know you.
You don’t trust people easily.
You borrowed something you really need to give back to someone.
You drive a car older than a 2002.
You have lost a friend you never thought you would.
You know a child who died of cancer.
You know a teenager who died in a car wreck.
You have done something illegal in the past 24 hours.
You have cut your hair in the last week.
You wear glasses.
Your favorite season is Autumn.
Your favorite color is orange.
Your favorite animal is a dolphin.
You last rode in a car with a relative.
You last rode in a car with a girl/woman.
You last rode in a car with the person you are dating.
You regularly watch Asian dramas.
You love Chinese food.
Your best friend is older than you.
You have to go to school/work tomorrow.
You answered every question truthfully